1. Log into your Gmail account.
2. Go to the missing emails support page.
3. You will get a small form to submit. As you have already logged into your Gmail account, the form will automatically recognize that you want to recover deleted emails from that particular account.
4. Mention the date when you first noticed that your emails have gone missing.
5. Provide a brief description of the problem and steps to reproduce the problem. Here you just need to briefly explain what happened. For example, you deleted emails from inbox or your deleted the emails from Trash as well or you did not intentionally delete emails but somehow they have disappeared.
6. Click Submit button