I have just deleted all mails that were in my trash today (or yesterday...) and cannot recover them! :( I just realized that there was ONE via email (NOT chat) that I got rid of and shouldn't have. Can you please help me? I tried the search triangle button thing as well as other... "tricks" taught through the google search but NONE of them worked. It looks like my case was a one where gmail server may have deleted it already; it's the only explanation I can think of. However, I'm still hopeful you, guys, can help me get it back. I narrowed down the specific message to the date of 12th of April apparently with word or title clarification and/or in the body of the text (it was a quite short message). Thanks for any help.
If Gmail has not deleted the messages from the server, you can recover deleted emails after deleting them from your trash folder. You must open your Gmail then click the drop down grey arrow on the left from your search box at the top of the screen. It will then ask you several question such as to: or from, subject, key words or date within. Click on the blue search button on the bottom left of the search box and all of your deleted emails should be revealed.
If you still can’t recover your mails, these links will provide further help
P.S. We are CCM, we have no business connections with Gmail.
1. Log into your Gmail account.
2. Go to the missing emails support page.
3. You will get a small form to submit. As you have already logged into your Gmail account, the form will automatically recognize that you want to recover deleted emails from that particular account.
4. Mention the date when you first noticed that your emails have gone missing.
5. Provide a brief description of the problem and steps to reproduce the problem. Here you just need to briefly explain what happened. For example, you deleted emails from inbox or your deleted the emails from Trash as well or you did not intentionally delete emails but somehow they have disappeared.
6. Click Submit button