Can't find Folder Lock

Solved/Closed
Mazin27 Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday May 2, 2017 Status Member Last seen May 2, 2017 - May 2, 2017 at 01:13 PM
Mazin27 Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday May 2, 2017 Status Member Last seen May 2, 2017 - May 2, 2017 at 05:43 PM
Hi everyone..

I installed Folder Lock 7.6.8, & have been using it regularly for a week and then activated the "stealth mode" & deleted the program shortcut from the start menu so no one could find it. The program continued to work smoothly until yesterday. I'm using the program to lock my google drive folder. When I want to synchronize the folder I just unlock it & everything going right. Today the google drive couldn't be synchronized. I just unlocked it and removed it from the folder lock list, at same time I canceled the stealth mode. When I went to where I put the google drive I couldn't find it. I tried to open the program but I couldn't find it anywhere. Then I tried to uninstall the program, it didn't appear in the uninstall list in the control panel. Then I went to the folder lock installation folder and it shocked me that it was empty. I tried to install it again but it keeps bringing me this msg. "One or more lockers are not closed. To uninstall folder lock, please close your Locker(s) first". I closed the program form the task manager but the msg. still keep appearing. Please help me, what should I do?
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
May 2, 2017 at 04:57 PM
Go to the maker of the software, and ask them for assistance. We have nothing to do with folderlock.
Mazin27 Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday May 2, 2017 Status Member Last seen May 2, 2017
May 2, 2017 at 05:43 PM
Thanks, but I figured it out.
Mazin27 Posts 3 Registration date Tuesday May 2, 2017 Status Member Last seen May 2, 2017
May 2, 2017 at 05:43 PM
I solved it. Just created a new user account on windows & installed Folder Lock with the same version & then everything went right again.