PC turns off automatically in summer days

Solved/Closed
Md Farzan - Updated on Nov 12, 2018 at 06:03 AM
Msnowden Posts 1 Registration date Monday August 15, 2022 Status Member Last seen August 15, 2022 - Aug 15, 2022 at 11:41 AM
Hello
i have a problem in my windows 7 pc. My pc warm up after 20 minutes and off directly in summer hot days. In my pc room has not window but i have a fan in room. Please solve this problem.
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
May 26, 2017 at 04:52 PM
It is environmental, and unless you can cool the PC, it will continue to function like this. You must be careful, as heat will cause permanent damage!
Msnowden Posts 1 Registration date Monday August 15, 2022 Status Member Last seen August 15, 2022 1
Aug 15, 2022 at 11:41 AM

If it is a laptop they sell cooling fans to put under it - Desktop get a small fan and place at the rear of the unit blowing away from it - this will help draw the heat out of the unit - Ideally and desktop would be to install an extra cooling fan, or move it someplace cooler making sure it is not in the sun. Laptops have a sensor that can read the temp and when too hot will cause a shutdown - Make sure they have plenty of ventalation

Actually,
It's problem is it's A/c plug. I fitted paper around the plug lead. Now my pc work normally.