Forgot gmail password and not have access to recovery cell numbe

Closed
Thuli.morake - Jun 3, 2017 at 11:45 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jun 3, 2017 at 05:31 PM
Hi,

May you please assist. I tried to reset my password several time (exceeded the limit) to use it in other devices but I forgot it. I normally access my gmail from my mobile which is not the recovery cell number which appears on security question. I do not have access to both recovery (e-mail (which I still remember but company changed it after merger) and cell number (which I do Not remember ) Please help!

Thanks!
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Jun 3, 2017 at 05:31 PM
Unfortunately, if, when you created the account, you have not registered a secret question which you remember, or an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive a reset code, you cannot prove that you are the account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.