Creating 1 list from 2 others

Closed
Tils57 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday June 15, 2017 Status Member Last seen June 15, 2017 - Jun 15, 2017 at 11:21 AM
 Blocked Profile - Jun 15, 2017 at 07:27 PM
I have 2 lists of content (previous and current) where some entries are duplicated. I need to pull together a list of entries in the previous content which aren't in the new content (based on urls in column A) and combine that with the current content based on a status entry of published or force published in column N (column N also had content labelled unpublished which caused me problems when looking for published or force published so I renamed them withdrawn but would prefer to use the unpublished name if possible). The previous list contains some "mainstream" content whereas the current doesn't hence the need to record entries in the previous content which aren't in the new content. I want the function to move the entire rows to another workbook without any blank rows
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jun 15, 2017 at 07:27 PM
So, we are not turn key solutions providers! We are volunteers who enjoy helping, that is helping others achieve what they need through technology. This is a long winded way of saying if you are stuck on coding something, post your code, and we will help! We will not wire frame your solution, nor develop it. If this example doesn't assist you, we are not sure what else you may need, besides professional services, which are not free!

https://ccm.net/forum/affich-987152-compare-two-excel-sheets