PlayStation update

Closed
Mv4 Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday 28 June 2017 Status Member Last seen 28 June 2017 - Updated on Jun 28, 2017 at 06:19 PM
 Blocked Profile - 7 Jul 2017 à 10:38
I have a problem with my playstation I need to update my system but my problem is that I want yo update it via storage not enternet but I can't view the update from the playstation system update it says there is no cable connected
Related:

3 responses

Blocked Profile
29 Jun 2017 à 19:54
So you have the update on a USB stick?

Ac3mark, I need your help buddy stuck there I don't know how yp update the PlayStation _3 via usb.please email me at ***@*** if figured out
Blocked Profile
5 Jul 2017 à 16:03
I can help if you have a USB stick. Do you?
Yes I do @mv4
Blocked Profile
7 Jul 2017 à 10:38
Have you looked here:

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/legal/#update-computer

That is how to do it. No secret or special instructions.