Find and add friends on PS4: from Facebook, online
Online gaming on the PlayStation 4 is the best when shared with friends. If you'd like to grow your friend list, there's a simple way to find your friends who are already on the PlayStation network. To find out how to do it – read on.
How to find friends on PS4?
If you’d like to share a PS4 game with your friends and challenge them to see who’s better at playing Mortal Combat, you can add them to your friends list and start the competition. You can also send direct messages to friends from your list, see their status and discover the games they prefer playing.
- To add a friend on PlayStation 4, select Friends tab on the screen by using your PS4 controller and choose Search in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Next, type the PlayStation ID of the person or write his or her real name. You will see a list of names similar or identical to the one you wrote.
- Click on the name to see more about the person if you are not sure it’s someone you were looking for.
- If it is, click on the smiley icon with a + sign to add a friend.
- On the Send Friend Request page, you can write a short personal message to let your friend know who you are. Click Send to finalize the request.
Note: You may also receive friend requests from time to time. To check the list of requests, go to Friends page > Friend Requests. To accept a request, select Accept next to a friend’s request.
do you have more questions about PlayStation? check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- How to add friends on ps4
- Find playstation friends
- How to find friends on ps4
- How to connect ps4 to pc > Guide
- Ms office add on pdf > Download - Other
- How to add featured channels on youtube > Guide
- How to add an accent to an e > Guide
- Too many usb devices connected ps4 > Guide