The discussions

I need help to unlock my phone plzzz

Closed

Hello, i have a samsung messenger and my brother was playing with it and put a code and now he doesnt remember it..how can i unlock it?? Configur...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jun 2010 by
Ambucias

My milan camera and video doesnt work

Hello, its made in china and the model: milan ace mobile Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

2 replies Last reply on 5 Jun 2010 by
chippy

Apple iphone 3gs 16gb and 32gb, nokia x6

Hello, we are one of the best mobile phones company in United Kingdom, we have all brands of mobile phones, Please reply with the list of mobile phone...

ash_perez01

Mms settings tv star n97 china

Solved

Hello, How can i set up My WAP and MMS settings of My TV star N97 China, please help, have tried everything.

ash_perez01

Title...vodafone free gprs setting

Solved

Hello, i am4m belgaum distick i have chaina make mobile plz tell me how can i activate and settings mygprs and my mail id basavaraj.patil575@gmai...

Ambucias

Browsing probalam with samsung corby pro

Solved

Hello, I have a samsung corby pro mobile.i have to brows the internet through 3G network.but i don't have connect the internet with the given ...

ash_perez01

Motorola l9 net with pc

Hello, my mobile is motorola L9 ,SIR CAN U TELL ME how can i use my mobile net with pc Regards, swapnil Configuration: Windows XP / Int...

dist.urbd

Take photo by camera mobile by pc

Hello, can i take a photo by camera mobile, which my mobile Nokia 6300 is connected to my pc through the cable, is there any software to control mo...

dist.urbd

Internet problem on my 7210 supernova

Hello, my opera mini is not installing properly so i could not operate internet on my 7210 supernova kindly give me some useful suggestion so ...

dist.urbd

I have no set my phone cecurity cod

Hello, hi i have receive yester day your mail u say that if u remove the battry from mobile phone and leave it for 24 hours. i have use that meth...

dist.urbd

I have still not solve my problem

Hello, sir . i have nokia 6500s1 mobile and my mobile pin code pin 2 code have been change and cecurity code also change can u help me i am very u...

dist.urbd

For 51300 expres music format

Solved

Dear sir, Please tell me how to format the nokia 5130 set. Please tell me keys of formating thanks.

dist.urbd

Internet on pc for free

Solved

Hello, i am manish, iwant to get free internet on pc through aircel. how to do this . i have an motorola l6 phone and also a modem driver. ...

dist.urbd

Corby pop

Hello, Can i place my 3 different images in corby pop? i have already created 720x320 px wallpaper with jpg and png file format also, but when ...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Jun 2010 by
MiT

Pendrive was not ditect

Hello, Sir or Madam Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 I am santosh. my pen drive was not ditect the PC os is XP.what is the so...

santosh

Download flash player

Hallo, I have a question,how to download flash player for nokia E63?Where i have to donwload? Th

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2010 by
xpcman

Corby?

Hello, will you please explain the reason of cheating the coustomer by selling corby? is it ever connect to any pc? be ready to answer the show ...

Ambucias

Help me to download q3 pc suit

Hello, I have a micromax Q3 phone, but I can't download the PC Suit software of the phone.Please help me for this issue. I want Q3 PC Suit microm...

closeup22

How reliable is lg shine

Hello, How reliable the LG shine is

closeup22

E71 manufacturer of e71

Hello, hi can you give me the link to the manufacturer of mz e71 china mobile phone thanks

closeup22

Please help how to reset tv mobile e75 pro

Closed

Hello, I'm using TV mobile E75 Pro, I've changed my phone lock code and I've forgotten the new lock code. Can someone please help me how to a hard ...

5 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2010 by
Ambucias

Samsung gt-s5230 phone lock code

Closed

can anyone help remove phone lock on samsung GT-S5230

3 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2010 by
Ambucias

I dont know my phone lock code

Solved

Hello, my little brother was messin with my sony ericsson TM506 phone and changed the phone lock code on it, now he forgot what he put it as and i ca...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2010 by
Ambucias

Help finding master code for nokia 1680

Closed

Hello, Does anyone know how I can get the master code to unlock my nokia 1680? I have been unable to use the phone for the past 4 months now as I ...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2010 by
Ambucias

Help i forgot my phone lock

Closed

i have a problem, cause my cellphone unit is Samsung B3210, and i accidentally forgot my Phone Lock, i cant remember it.. :( can you please help me ho...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2010 by
Ambucias

Flash player 9 for nokia e63

Solved

Hello, I need help trying to download flash player onto my nokia E63. Every site I try doesnt seem to work.. I need a flash player that my pho...

dist.urbd

Ace milan

Hello, my camera and video give me an erro module not ready dont know what to do i try *###n it still didnt work Configuration: Windows 7 / Int...

ash_perez01

China phone e71 gprs help

Closed

any one ho know how to activate china phone e71 gprs plz.z.z.z. help

dist.urbd

Tele movel nokia e85 dual sim

Solved

Olá, Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

dist.urbd

Nokia 5310 hanging

Hello, I removed the memory card and tried. But still its hanging. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

dist.urbd

Micromax x360 gprs setting

Solved

hello, I bought a micromax x360. how to activate gprsin its setting

dist.urbd

Volume problem

Hello, i am not understanding how to increase and decrease volume in karbonn k 10 and how to switch music player Configuration: Win...

ash_perez01

Nokia 6070 gprs

Solved

Hello, Sir... Please explain me how to activate unlimited free gprs using airtel live for nokia 6070 with free of cost.

ash_perez01

Unlock

Closed

Hello, this is venkat i have micromax Q3 cell phone i brought from india i dont no how to unlock this phone please help me thanq venkat Conf...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jun 2010 by
closeup22

China mobile model no.n958 game download

Solved

Hello, please tell how to download a game for my china mobile(MODEL NO.N958) Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532...

closeup22

Cecurity code have lost

Solved

Hello, hi i have nokia slide 6500 s1 mobile and i have lost my mobile cecurity code and noe i am worry becaue i want to cecurity code can you help m...

closeup22

Start internet on g five u 888 on tata sim

Hello, i want to start internet on TATA sim on G Five U 888 mobile please give information how i start it i am vvery thankful for this Configu...

closeup22

About g five mobile software

Solved

Hello, can i Download Gfive Software and how??????????????? Replay me urgent

4 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2010 by
sam

Having problem in using micromax q5 messenger

Hi, i have micromax q5 phone and i have vodafone live connection. i can access opera and facbook, but i can access any messenger. plz give the solutio...

ash_perez01

Is it possible to repair pendrive???

Solved/Closed

Hello, I bought a pendrive 8 GB,1 month later,when I put it on the PC,it is telling me that it not recognized . i even have information on it but th...

8 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2010 by
ramz

Airtel gprs speed

Solved

Hello, my internet airtel gprs speed is very slow . how to make the airtel gprs fast speed increase and , any time use this commend AT+...

4 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2010 by
raj

E71i internet settings

Solved

Hello, please send me internet settings for E71i

Ambucias

My nokia 5130-c needs to be flashed.but i do

Hello, wat can i do Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jun 2010 by
closeup22

Urgent pls help..

Hello, i have bought nokia E72 china set but when i want to install mms into my phone it ask for pin dialog.. what is pin dialog and how can i get...

closeup22

Nokia 5230 opera mobile

pls cheat for nokia5230 opera mobile10

closeup22

Format

Hello, how to format of fone memory of NOKIA 2700 classic Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

closeup22

Ace caracas

Closed

i have tried to put in d code *#789# but nothing happends to the fone its still locked i for got my password cant anybody help me!!!!!!!!!!

closeup22

Rocker scorby avi player

Hello, I have rocker sCorby Chinese phone i want to install avi player for my mobile please help me..... Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 5...

dist.urbd

Nokia5230 phone browser

pls i need d free browsing phone cheat code for brosing in my nokia5230...plzzzzzzzz

dist.urbd

How to connect sim2

Hello, I am using Q3, I got connected with Mobile successfully, also i got downloaded sms from sim1, but not possible from sim2. So pls help regar...

dist.urbd
Results 12301 - 12350 out of a total of 15,580