The discussions

Activate wab service

Hello, activate wab service

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

I wont to install wifi software

Hello, this is vaibhs i wont to install wifi software on my mobile nokia 6120c ?

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Mobile phone to pc internet

Hello, i just want to know how can i sent mail through mobile phone to the pc without using cable or bluetooth

dancedhall

Java 2.0 for mobile

Hello, Pls help me. My Java 2.0 in sciphone i9 broke down and I need to install it again, bet I can't find Java 2.0 .jar file! Pls mabey someone can...

dancedhall

My cell phone bluetooth is not on

Hello, Hey every one how are you any one.My name is umar javed.I live in muzafargarh-punjab-pakistan.i have a large problem.i have a lg kg 80...

iveal

Supernova 7210 network problem

Solved

Hello, I am using Nokia 7210 Supernova, from past few months I am having troubles with my network, it seems that my phone is not able to catch netw...

iveal

Inter net

Hello, sir i can open inter net my mobile any browser if any browser please replay....

4 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2009 by
danshamd

Cant connect internet

Hello, my iphone can't connect internet , how i can have connect it ? i bought my phong in NY and use it in AL ! please help me thank

1 reply Last reply on 5 Oct 2009 by
LouisSteph

Internet on your iphone

Hello, How do you find out what apps you use connect to the internet when you log on to them and how much MB you use?

LouisSteph

Downloading from pc to nokia mobile 7210 ?

Hello, i want to download graphics from my pc to my nokia mobile7210 by usb connection. so in case what's the process an whats the required softwa...

LouisSteph

Grs setting for micromax q3

Hello, i m mannu i have micromax Q3 with aircel sim in need gprs setting please anybody tell me how to set gprs manualy please

LouisSteph

How to acess game folder of sony eric.k300i

Hello, good eve. I want to acess game folder of my sony ericsson k300i so that i can delet some or all games . ...

LouisSteph

How to take backup of active directory

Hello, I want to know how to take backup of active directory & how i can restore backup of active directory. with regards rana

LouisSteph

How to put pictures from nokia 5800 on a lapt

Hello, i'm trying to figure out how to put pictures from my phone the nokia 5800 on to my laptop. i've connected the usb cord to the computer && to t...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Oct 2009 by
TKaz

****free calling software needed/////

ne 1 can telll,how to make pc to cellphone call....all over india and world.....using pc only,it should be absolutely free....upto just making a accou...

dybbody

Gprs settings

Hello, can anyone help me with my aircel gprs settings i want to connect my mobile to my pc n want to use it as modem i have samsung s3500 i insta...

iveal

Blackberry storm

Hello, Can anybody help me?I have blackberry storm. I hve internet connection,I wnt to know hw to connect internet in my laptop through mobile

closeup22

Msn 5800 nokia

Hello, Is there a good new version of msn on 5800 ?

iveal

Download music from computer to pda memory ca

Hello, my problem is that my memory card wont show up when i try to download songs from my computer to it , so now im wondering if i need a cord or s...

dancedhall

Unable to sync ipod, since installing iphone

Hello, Since installing my new software for my IPhone, I am now unable to sync my old ipod. Can anyone advise? THANKS

1 reply Last reply on 3 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Internet connection to my nokia 3110c

Hello, I am usin nokia 3110c. In my hostel there is a free wireless internet connection for all laptops. when i went deep in my mobile i saw an pe...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Wap setting on china mobile

Solved

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Deleted notes from calenda on nokia miobile

Hello, PLEASE HELP!!! i have accidently deleted all of my calendar notes from my NOKIA 6300 and i need them back urgently . Is there any way ...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Oct 2009 by
Top Chap

Prompting for bluetooth driver in hp dv6-1245

Hello, i am trying to connect nokia 3110 on HP laptop via bluetooth, it is also getting connected and shows the mobile on latop but after the conne...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Oct 2009 by
dybbody

Phone camera as a web cam

Hello, i have nokia 6500s mobile phone.i want to know that can i use its camera as a web cam.plz help me.

dybbody

Nokia 5000 browser not connecting- smart

Hello, im a Smart subscriber & i just bought nokia 5000. it already has a browser pre-installed,Opera Mini. the problem is, i can't open any wapsit...

dybbody

Apple china phone

Hello, i have a chine apple phone i want to have a touched games please help me

dybbody

New nokia 5800 navigation

Hello, Whats the difference between the 5800 XP and the 5800 Navigation ??

dybbody

Wts : apple iphone 3gs 32gb ,

Original Brand New Apple iPhone 3G S 32GB Unlocked We ship worldwide . Product Includes PRICE : $350USD Apple iPhone 3G S 32GB Unlocked...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

For sale apple iphone 3g s 16gb 32g unlocked

Apple iPhone 3G S, built-in 3 Megapixel Camera and digital compass, let you do everything on iPhone 3G S is up to 2x faster and more responsive than...

dancedhall

Internet settings

Solved

Hello, i want the settiings of GPRS ie internet so please give me easy answer of the same and do the needful thanx

LouisSteph

Psp and tv downloads

Hello, Can you download programmes from BBC iplayer and the ITV and Channel 4 equivelants to a PSP or a decent new phone, like an iphone or similar? ...

LouisSteph

I need you 2 take diz serrious

Hello, please can any in here help me wit d mtn free download code. plz.

LouisSteph

Junaid

Hello, Please give me solution of install games in chine mobile sigmatel fxd 3600

3 replies Last reply on 30 Sep 2009 by
B@DB()Y

Call recordind facility in u 800

Hello, sir i've going to see a cal recording facility in u 800 mobile.so u plz show me how to use this function. i've run this model bi 2 weeks.

1 reply Last reply on 29 Sep 2009 by
evablue13

I want to have a free code to browse with mtn

Hello, I NEED CODE THAT I CAN USE TO BROWSE FEE BY USING MTN, GLO,ZAIN

evablue13

Eiroga n73+

Hello, Hello, I have bought eiroga N73+ chinees mobile please provide me software for this model i need also Norwigien lenguge Configuration: W...

evablue13

Mobile sterming video setting

Hello, my seem network operotor is airtel.My mobile model is nokia 6680.Please information of real player sterming video setting. Im am using airte...

evablue13

Adjusting brightness of china mobile phone

Hello, i cannot reduce the brightneww of my China mobile nktel a200. there is no adjustment option among settings. is there any other way to adjust ...

evablue13

Blackberry chord doesn't work!!!

Hello, hi um i have had my blackberry for about a year now & its worked perfectly. everything has. when i wanted to transfer videos or pictures from ...

evablue13

Ipod touch cant turn on

Hello, ive had my ipod for a while and just the other day it went dead and when i charged it wouldnt turn on and i had charged it for hours

sadgurl

Not recieveing message delivery reports

Hello, i have a chinese e 71 pro mobile. when i send sms, i dont get a delivery report inspite of the delivery report option being on. any help??

sadgurl

How i use free internet sony mobile

Hello, how i use free internet for sony mobile

sadgurl

Unable to run flash files on my mobile

Hello Sir, I have some flash files with ".swf" and ".flv" extensions. I have copied these files into my mobile phone, but it is not showing me play o...

xpcman

Pic from mobile to my laptop

Hello, ive a sony erricson k850i phone what doe in nead to get pictures from phone to laptop

2 replies Last reply on 28 Sep 2009 by
CJ

Can pay as you go save you money?

Hello, Can pay as you go save you money? thanks

1 reply Last reply on 28 Sep 2009 by
iveal

Nokia 5220 software

Hello, where and how can i download driver and pc suit for my Nokia 5220

1 reply Last reply on 27 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

My in mobile sim is missing arror

Hello, so please do the need full

1 reply Last reply on 27 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

Problems in installation of nokia pcsuite

Hello, I have Purchased Dell Inspiron 1545 with Vista Home basis. I want to use net from My laptop i have Nokia 6610. I have download Nokia Pc Su...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Sep 2009 by
jsy

Apple iphone 3gs,nokia n97 and more for sale

For more informations regarding product and purchasing process send your enquiry to us Here is our website:www.famshopelec.com Email us now oe...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Sep 2009 by
fobvious5
Results 15451 - 15500 out of a total of 15,581