The discussions

Any auto clicker for xbox one?

Solved

Has anyone found an auto clicker for xbox one? I’m a big fan of idle games but too impatient to play them without an auto clicker

13 replies Last reply on 1 Apr 2023 by
julietdcosta

Gta v download - xbox 360

Solved

Hello, I have the original GTA V disc, but it contains a risk that crashes the game after a while of playing, and even when downloading it has thi...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Dec 2021 by
HelpiOS

Run ps3 games on a xbox 360

Solved

Hello, How to make PlayStation 3 games work on xbox360?

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2020 by
HelpiOS

My xbox360 won't play disc!

Solved/Closed

Hello, My Xbox screen after loading the disc turns into DVD screen and display message like" Attempting to read media" and nothing happens. It ...

7 replies Last reply on 25 Apr 2019 by
Dhjsje

System link wired

Solved

I'm trying to connect two xbox 360's with an ethernet cable once they connect one console drops connection I think it's because the cable is 50 feet l...

7 replies Last reply on 1 Apr 2019 by
avonall

How to turn off magnifier on xbox one?

Solved

Hello, I have a Xbox One Console and some how the magnifier got turned on and now when I try to watch a movie it magnify's to the top left corner...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jan 2019 by
Jude_

My xbox thinks disks are dvds

Solved

Hello, Every time I try to put a disk in my Xbox it says play dvd. This is on every game. I have tried clearing my cache, and I know it's not the d...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2014 by
16brada

Play on dowloaded dlc on non-jtag xbox 360 without getting banne

Solved

Hello, Guys can I play an Dowloaded DLC on my non-jtag Xbox 360 without getting Banned on Xbox Live Have a Nice Day!

6 replies Last reply on 22 May 2014 by
daarreehn

Xbox disc won't work

Solved

Hello, my xbox for the last four months has been playin up and won't load any games no matter what I have wiped them I have checked the disc drive and...

4 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2014 by
Magicman

I cant play online with 2 xbox 360 why?

Solved/Closed

Hello, i bough a xbox 360 about 2 years ago then my cousin bough 1 too we were about to play with our friends and we cant well I can but on ...

117 replies Last reply on 16 Feb 2013 by
ACDN

How to mak 2 xbox360's connected to one t.v.?

Solved

Hello, My nephue is having a birthday party with his friends and he wanted to Have 2 xbox360's connect to one HDMI big screen! I guess he wants to ha...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2011 by
Hans Gooberstephen

Xbox360 slim line fans

Solved

Hello, as i am wondering is there a device you can but to keep your 360 slim line cooler as i don't want it to over heat even i know there is a big as...

5 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2010 by
Gervarod
Results 1 - 12 out of a total of 12