Window Image Capture
is an image capture tool that can record active and inactive window. It is developed by Dragonfly Automation.
- Capture: the designer of Window Image Capture conceived it in a way that it can record all images in the screen of a computer. It is then possible to capture still image of an active or inactive window. It can also capture the cursor on the screen.
- Configurable: this application gives choice to users on the capture mode. Users can capture images on the whole screen or on a simple window. We can decide of the part of the screen to record and even define the size of the output image.
- Output format: Window Image Capture enables to create still images and saves it into two formats. The user can choose among two formats that are BMP and JPEG formats.
- Background images: one of this program's main features is to capture images from inactive windows. Window Image Capture easily records hidden regions of the screen and even if the latter is not visible.
- It can capture all windows of the same application.
- The interface is intuitive and graphical.
- It is not available in other languages.
Latest update on January 20, 2014 at 12:53 AM.