The famous Windows Movie Maker is well-known among novices and professional in term of video editing. Currently, it is available in a portable version known as Portable Movie Maker.
- Video editing: this new version includes the same features as the previous version. The difference dwells in the fact that it offers more than 147 transitions and 76 effects to enhance your video. Thus, it gives you all the necessary tools to edit your video.
- Interface: Portable Movie Maker comes with a user friendly interface where you can split your videos into scenes to simplify the installation and see the result of all the changes in real time. This interface makes getting started fast and easy.
- Exporting files: the software authorizes the export of your files. Indeed, the new video created can be stored on your hard drive, camcorder, or exported to another device or directly onto a CD / DVD.
- Portable version: as its name suggests, Portable Movie Maker is portable version of the software. This means that it doesn't require any installation to operate. All you have to do is to put it on a USB key or other removable storage media and have your editing tool within easy reach.
- Portable Movie Maker is entirely free and easy to use.
- It is not available in other languages.
Latest update on July 22, 2014 at 05:53 AM.