is an Internet gaming program that enables users to organize and play games, discuss strategies and even exchange some tricks and ideas.
- Supported games: in its first release in 1999, GameRanger could only support 11 game titles. For this new version, gamers can profit from no less than 600 titles enabling them to find online demos with all friends and opponents.
- Account and friends: apart from the ability to play several games and managing them, GameRanger can also be used to create an account and a profile (compulsory). The Gold membership (Paying) can supports up to 500 buddies.
- Chat rooms and voice communication: to exchange advices and game strategies, GameRanger users are free to talk with other friends. This can be done via text messages of chat rooms or via voice call.
- Ladders/rankings and ratings: at any time, gamers can check for their past and present score in all different played games. This process can be done via simple clicks of the mouse. Scores can be shared to other gamers.
- Operating System: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- GameRanger is famous and well-known worldwide.
- The interface is intuitive and well-designed.
- Nothing special to report.
See also :