JJSploit download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
JJSploit is a powerful and easy-to-use exploit solution by WeAreDevs. Powered by an intuitive interface, it lets you inject Lua scripts, take advantage of exploits, and pimp your experience.
What is JJSploit?
JJSploit is a free DLL injector developed by the WeAreDevs community. It is designed to let you attach to program instances and inject and run scripts to modify games. It is particularly used for Roblox, but you can enjoy it on other games and run scripts to jump, fly, or alter your experience in many ways.
Still, remember that your account can be banned by Roblox if they catch you using JJSploit.
What are the key features of JJSploit?
- Interface: JJSploit's interface is very intuitive, so you can easily understand and take advantage of the different features.
- Inject scripts: Thanks to the Lua Executor, you can code and inject scripts in Lua to shape your experience the way you want. And the built-in script editor makes the coding process even simpler.
- Exploits: JJSploit also lets you inject different types of exploits and lists all the available ones. For example, you can use it to fly, jump infinitely, and more.
- Community: JJSploit has built a huge community in the scene that produced an equally huge catalog of scripts and exploits.
- Bypass: It is particularly efficient to bypass anti-cheat restrictions that some games have established, like Roblox. JJSploit even has a Chat troll feature which can distract the group members of a game.
- Updates: JJSploit is regularly updated by WeAreDevs to keep providing new features and patches. JJSploit may crash sometimes, but it will work most of the time.
How to use JJSploit?
- Launch a game.
- Ensure JJSploit is opened.
- Click the big green attach button on JJSploit.
- Wait for the notification to appear at the bottom right of the game.
- Once the notification is received, it means JJSploit is ready to use, and you can start executing scripts or using the button commands.
If it crashes on injection, the developers advocate closing the game for 30 seconds before rejoining the game. This may sometime take a few tries before you get it working again. Alternatively, restart your computer. Also, note it may not work with the Windows Store version of a given game.
Is JJSploit free?
JJSploit is free to use.
Is JJSploit safe?
JJSploit is considered safe as created by WeAreDevs. Some anti-virus can flag it as a potential threat, but that's due to the nature of the program. You can whitelist it. Beware, though, as if some games like Roblox catch you using JJSploit, they can ban your account.