Developed by Maple Studio, formerly known as ChromePlus, Coolnovo
is a Chrome web browsing designed for Linux. It is offering the same interface and the same options as Google Chrome. Some new features have been added to this version.
- Web browser: as a Web browser, Coolnovo is packed with all necessary tools to surf the Internet. An option worth to mention here is the ability to switch between Webkit Kernet and Internet Explorer Kernel depending on the website; and this with just a click away.
- Security: Coolnovo is automatically protecting the computer against suspicious sites. This is thanks to its being based on kernel-chromium that is using Safe Browsing and Sandboxing. Users can easily control private information.
- Options: an option enables to translate any page browsed with Coolnovo. It can work with all languages that are supported by Chrome Web Browser. It is possible to drag a link from another location to launch a search on the Web.
- Clean Cache Data: history can be deleted when Coolnovo is closed. This process can be done manually or automatically by the user. Options are the same as on Google Chrome. It is possible to clear browsing and download history.
- Coolnovo is downloadable free of charge.
- It can also run as Windows 20003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7.
- Mouse gesture can be customized.
- Nothing special to report.