is the official application for reading Adobe PDF files directly on the Android. Apart from viewing the file, it also enables to manage documents in the mobile and allows sharing and printing the PDF file on paper. Bugs are fixed for this latest version. Other features are still available and users can profit from them.
- View and annotate: Adobe Reader can open any PDF documents that may come from an email, a web page or from any application that supports "Open In". It is possible to search for a word in the text and zoom in on text or images on the PDF file.
- Manage and Export: all PDF files stored in the Adobe Reader can be sorted and categorized depending on the users' needs. They can be renamed, deleted and even exported to another location. Concerning export option, know that this app lets users move the PDF document to Word (DOC and DOCX), Excel (XLSX) or RTF file formats. This is done via Adobe ExportPDF online service.
- Backup on cloud: with Adobe Reader, these files can be stored in the cloud with Acrobat.com. Indeed, backing up these files is feasible. The user can have access to them from anywhere only with an Internet connection on the mobile, computer or tablets.
- Print: via Google Cloud Print, printing PDF files to paper can be done easily. Comments and forms are kept at hundred percent. This means that the user does not have to download and install other device drivers to the client.
- Adobe Reader is free of charge.
- Nothing special to report.
Latest update on January 24, 2015 at 05:44 AM.