Sometimes, it may become impossible to uninstall or update Adobe Acrobat Reader. Adobe Acrobat Reader is a popular and a useful tool for reading documents and any Office software is incomplete without it. Updates to Acrobat Reader are available on a regular basis for free and should be installed for best results. At times, there may be problems when trying to update or uninstall Adobe Acrobat Reader.
To solve the issue, Microsoft Cleanup Utility can be installed and used to remove the existing Acrobat Reader from the computer system. With this utility, it is no longer impossible to uninstall or update Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- When installed, launch Windows Install Clean Up
- Select Adobe Reader from the list and click Remove
- Warning: Be careful not to accidentally select any other applications
- Click Exit and restart your computer
- Uninstall adobe reader
- Unable to uninstall adobe reader
- How to uninstall adobe reader
- Adobe flash player free download > Download - Other
- Adobe illustrator free download > Download - Illustration and animation
- Adobe acrobat translate > Guide
- How to change language in adobe acrobat > Guide
- Adobe acrobat invalid plugin detected > Guide