Furious Facebook is costing me hundreds

Closed
PeggyGiles - Jan 31, 2018 at 11:08 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Feb 1, 2018 at 04:44 PM
Hello,

I too am having the problem with verify who you are. I've sent them my ID. I've emailed them. I'm not sure how I even got into this problem. I spent the afternoon playing with my granddaughter and my grandson. I sell online through Facebook Marketplace. I have people who are supposed to be here in the morning to purchase items. I don't give my address out until they're on their way out the door. So basically tomorrow's the first which is payday in a military town and all five people that are supposed to come pick up their items can't contact me. As if this isn't bad enough I have a friend who's in the hospital. I don't have her phone number because we've kept in touch through Facebook. I can't get updates on how she's doing because Facebook is blocked me. They don't expect her to live. I really want to find somebody to kick in The Shins or balls!

3 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Feb 1, 2018 at 04:56 AM
Hi

We understand that you are furious against Facebook.

You could not have emailed Facebook because Facebook does not have an email address, they don't want an email address, it would be impossible for them to handle the hundreds of thousands of daily mails.

You have not specified the nature of your problem.

If it will make you feel better, you can kick my shins but not my private parts.

Regards
My problem is they want me to verify my identity. Problem is when I upload my picture it says that it can't accept the picture. It's not uploading. So I go to a Facebook page that says to identify myself and provide them with identification and it says that my account is not a disabled account. So I can't send ID in for an account that's not disabled. But I can't log into my account. It says I have to verify my ID. And round and round we go. It's not exactly email that I'm using. It's a help bot thing.. anyhow I'm frustrated. Where a disabled military family. My husband is 100% disabled. I got hit driving a school bus a few years back and have three cracks in my spine that I'm working on with surgeries. If I don't sell these items that's the difference of whether we eat or not this month. $500 isn't a lot Facebook. But it's a lot to us.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Feb 1, 2018 at 04:44 PM
Usually when Facebook wished to identify an identity they send an email or sms with the link to submit The link was no doubt sent to the address that was registered with the account.