Facebook asking to upload photo

Closed
RizwanKhanWazir - Updated on Feb 4, 2018 at 05:39 PM
 RizwanKhanWazir - Feb 4, 2018 at 08:26 PM
Hello,
I can't opening my account on facebook and it's asked me Upload a photo of yourself,,,,,,, so I Uploaded more than 50 time's and its not accept it , I don't know what to do? someone can help me please

Related:

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,167
Feb 4, 2018 at 05:56 PM
A Facebook spokesperson told that the new system is in place to “help us catch suspicious activity at various points of interaction on the site, including creating an account, sending Friend requests, setting up ads payments, and creating or editing ads.”

There is a bug with Facebook's system. Many report that Facebook has started forcing them to upload a new picture every time they tried to login.

In some instances, waiting 12 hours get the situation back to normal.

Soon, you may be forced to upload a clear photograph of your face onto Facebook to prove you aren’t a Russian bot.
RizwanKhanWazir
Feb 4, 2018 at 07:40 PM
Thanks for the reply and I'm feel so happy because I believed that in the world have a wonderful people, so I haven't been on Russian bot and I don't know what's my fault but I love facebook and hopefully they will allowing me to open my account on facebook,
Thanks a million billion times,
RizwanKhanWazir
Feb 4, 2018 at 08:26 PM
https://m.facebook.com/login/checkpoint/
Hey my account on facebook asked me that's upload it picture, so I'm tired about it and don't know what to
RizwanKhanWazir
Feb 4, 2018 at 07:53 PM
Thanks a lot and I'm waiting for the moment to open my account on facebook and I'm really very seriously sorry about all my mistakes and I'm really very seriously that by mistake I broke the rules of the facebook, and kind for me please and allowing me to using my account on facebook please,
Thank you so much.