Facebook hacked and contact information changed

Solved/Closed
ChelseaFullwood - Updated on Sep 10, 2019 at 08:35 AM
cornwallav8r Posts 4 Registration date Thursday June 8, 2023 Status Member Last seen June 11, 2023 - Jun 8, 2023 at 03:32 PM
Hello,

My facebook was hacked 6 days ago and my email, phone number were taken off. I have tried everything to get my Facebook back and I really don’t want to make another one.

My page is still up but the email that’s with it is not an email that I use. I have tried everything option in the help center for Facebook and none of that helps either. Please help me if there are any other ways to recover it because I just want my Facebook back.
System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 11.0
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,174
Mar 4, 2018 at 04:32 PM
Step #1 First of all visit to the official Facebook hacked account website: https://www.facebook.com/hacked then click on the option of "My Account is Compromised".

Then in next tab type in your email address or Login name or Full Name or your specified Phone No.

but if you still not able to find your account on Facebook then try type in for more specific something.

Step #2 The Real Process to recover your account is starts here, here you have to put in your account password, well not the real because, if you were knew the Facebook password, so you will not be here, try putting your old password.

Step #3 Now Choose the option of "Reset My Password Button".

Step #4 Obviously if you are hacked by someone, so the hacker have changed your password, so now you have to press the button of "no longer have access to these".

Step #5 Now in this step put the new password and confirm it.

Missy > Wayne
May 21, 2021 at 01:40 PM
I'm still waiting on FB to give me access back to my hacked account after 7 days. I did the identification where you send a pic of your driver's license. I'm still waiting.
Pudsta > Sagira85 Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday June 2, 2021 Status Member Last seen June 5, 2021
Jun 5, 2021 at 11:42 PM
Its disgusting how this can happen i woke up to 3 emails in a row one said someone has logged into my fb ,2nd was a code to secure my account ,3rd was a password change stating a texas ip address ,from there they changed everything once in my account ,now fb wont recognise my email address that ive had 13 years on that account ,the account is removed and the option to get it bk is to send a code to the hackers email ,all my kids pics are on there im sickened by it