Recover Yahoo account

Closed
Malleableoluwareal - Nov 1, 2018 at 06:10 PM
 Anonymous User - Nov 1, 2018 at 06:56 PM
Hello,

I can't access my account because I don't remember my phone number and I don't remember my user id but I remember my password and other security questions

3 responses

Anonymous User
Nov 1, 2018 at 06:17 PM
Hi,

Do you remember your email address?

When is the last time you successfully accessed your account?

Yahoo no longer uses security questions.
Malleableoluwareal Posts 2 Registration date Thursday November 1, 2018 Status Member Last seen November 1, 2018
Nov 1, 2018 at 06:21 PM
Nope I can't remember the full email address. I remember using malleableoluwareal@yahoo.com.but I think something is missing.
The last time I accessed it was on the 4th of October
Anonymous User > Malleableoluwareal Posts 2 Registration date Thursday November 1, 2018 Status Member Last seen November 1, 2018
Nov 1, 2018 at 06:30 PM
What do you mean that something is missing?

When you created your Yahoo account, did you register an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive an account key?
Malleableoluwareal Posts 2 Registration date Thursday November 1, 2018 Status Member Last seen November 1, 2018
Nov 1, 2018 at 06:32 PM
I don't register any recovery email or phone number
Anonymous User
Nov 1, 2018 at 06:54 PM
Unfortunately, if, when you created your Yahoo account, you have not registered an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive an account key, you can’t prove that you are the account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.

Hence you can't recover your password. The account key would have permitted you to access the account and reset the password.

Sorry
Anonymous User
Nov 1, 2018 at 06:56 PM
Never mind, sorry you said that you do remember your password. But you don't remember your exact email address.

In such a case it's impossible to recover the account unless you have the correct address.