Help please my computer wont run sims disks

Closed
Charlie - Jun 29, 2009 at 12:41 PM
 Blocked Profile - Jun 29, 2009 at 02:15 PM
Hello,
I have played the sims 2 before on my computer then i unintsalled them all and now i want them back on, so i tried installing them all and that worked fine however wen i came to run the game a notice popped up sayin i was running the wrong disk however it said "please us disk instead" it didnt say what game i needed to run so i tried the other expansion packs disks to see if i actaully was using the wrong disk and the same notice popped up again and this keeps happening.
So then i tried to unintsall all the games i originally uploaded in hope i copuld start again however i unistalled all the expansion packs 1st then wen i tried to move onto the actuall "Sims 2" it said it cudnt uninstall it as i still had expansion packs on my machine and it said i would have to uninstall them 1st i have done searches on my computer and i cant find any other sims than the "Sims 2" :(
Please if you can help with any of my problems please let me know A.S.A.P i would rly appreciate it i miss playing sims lol.
Thank-you
Charlotte Haskey
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jun 29, 2009 at 02:15 PM
Hye there,

When you install again if you get this message, this means you will have to crack the game.

I will advise you to crack it, you will find the crack file in your game installation Disk. The crack folder is often named CRACK or DEVIAN...

Copy the crack file and paste in your game system file.

For example copy crack to: c:\Program Files\Sims2\System

Thanks