Ask a question Report

How do i have a baby? [Solved/Closed]

weeviolet - Latest answer on Mar 11, 2013 04:09PM
Hello,
i have sims 3 for my mobile and i want to have a baby with my partner but i don't know how. Does anyone know or can't you have babies on the mobile version? please let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Read more 
Answer
+108
moins plus
you have to have both sims in bed then press relax on both sims!then the one that your not on press try for baby!but both sims have to be relaxing!then you will hear a wierd sound and that means you will have your baby!but you have to wait a long time before she has a baby!!!you will notice that she is throwing up and her tummy is geting bigger than she will wear different close!!!hop this helps!!!

amelia- Jun 11, 2010 11:23PM
how do you get them into bed without them asleep? I can't seem to do it.
Blahblah. 0.o- Jun 24, 2010 04:19AM
That's because this is for the computer Sims 3, not the iPhone/iPod touch one.
goo- Feb 9, 2013 09:38PM
You cant do it on tablets either
Booboo- Mar 11, 2013 04:09PM
I did that with my couple but nothing happened . I tried it for over a month but the girl was the same
Answer
+24
moins plus
Partner? Not Girl-Guy? If thats the case then its not possible. But if its Girl-Guy, then you get them sleeping in the same bed, select the bed and select WooHoo! Hoped the helps.

EmleighS- Apr 12, 2010 10:41AM
thanks, ill have to try this :) x
Answer
+13
moins plus
you cant have a baby on the mobile

Answer
+12
moins plus
i forgot if your sims are not married then you cant do it but if they are then you can and dont worrie when your sim is making wierd nioses and moning that just means your sim is having a baby!!!good luck!!

Answer
+10
moins plus
I wish u could. But as far as I know, you can only get married if u have the Itouch.

Answer
+8
moins plus
Nope sorry Ive tried in in the FAQ it said No Pregnancys

Answer
+7
moins plus
Can you still have babies if there already your parter?

Answer
+7
moins plus
does that work on IPods??????

Ambucias 21573Posts mardi 2 février 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus July 3, 2015 Last seen - Jun 17, 2010 04:47PM
No it does not work on IPods
Answer
+6
moins plus
i have the same question and i have read alot of threads blogs posts etc. and i have found u can not

Answer
+6
moins plus
apparently you can't, but i'm going to keep trying.

Answer
+6
moins plus
well just get them into bed to relax then it should come up, try to make a baby

Answer
+4
moins plus
yes you can i have cheats on my ipod touch and it says you can have a baby itsa ghost baby but its still a baby

Answer
+3
moins plus
me too. idk what to do! i'm married nd my husband is living with me. We woohoo almost everyday nd my house is roomy nd i have money.

Answer
+1
moins plus
srry i dnt think women can get pregnant on here :( i been wonderin 2

Ambucias 21573Posts mardi 2 février 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus July 3, 2015 Last seen - Apr 17, 2010 08:16AM
Here at Kioskea, we make the impossible come through!
Answer
+1
moins plus
you cant have babies on the ipod touch/ iphone/ mobile phones, its a real bummer

Answer
+0
moins plus
o 4real? can u tell me how 2 do da same thing & can u walk me through step by step btw is dere a money cheat on da ipod 2?

This document entitled « how do i have a baby? » from CCM (ccm.net) is made available under the Creative Commons license. You can copy, modify copies of this page, under the conditions stipulated by the license, as this note appears clearly.

Not a member yet?

sign-up, it takes less than a minute and it's free!

Members get more answers than anonymous users.

Being a member gives you detailed monitoring of your requests.

Being a member gives you additional options.