Hacking account for scamming

Closed
letty - Jul 26, 2009 at 10:04 PM
 rushace - Jul 26, 2009 at 10:15 PM
Hello,

This is how the initial letter that the hacker sent to my friend in my name...as if i was so pitiful in foreign lands.
It starts to appeal on the emotion of my friend who works abroad.....

How are you doing today? I am sorry i didn't inform you about my traveling to Africa for a program called "Empowering Youth to Fight against Cancer and Lack of Education,It as been a very sad and bad moment for me over here and the present condition that i found myself is very hard for me to explain.

I am really stranded in Nigeria because I forgot my little bag in the Taxi where my money, passport,documents and other valuable things were kept on my way to the Hotel am staying, I am facing a hard time here because i have no money on me to clear my Hotel bill, I am now owning a sum $1,550 for my Hotel bill.

I need you to help me with a sum of $2,900 to sort-out my hotel bills and get myself back home.I need this help so much and on time because i am in a terrible and tight situation.You may need to connect the Hotel line" +234-8066482209 "if you wish to hear from me, ask after Dir John Ken the hotel manager so he can hang me on to speak with you.

I was able to locate one of the local Libraries where I can only access my e-mail, so i could contact you.I will appreciate any amount you can quickly arrange to help me and i promise to pay back you money immediately return home. Kindly let me know on time if you can be of help so that I can forward you the detail you will need to Transfer the Money Via Western Union or Money Gram.

Thanks for your time and consideration, please keep sending e-mail.

with thoughts & prayers,

Here is again another response that the hacker sent using my account...the hacker wants my friends to keep it secret...appearing to be polite but a clever manipulator.

Thank you so much for getting back to me at this time, please i want you to understand the pains i am passing through right here.

The Hotel management is highly against me and they are monitorring our communication. Please i want you to know how much pains am feeling right now before contacting you

I want you to get back to me if you can be of help to me so that i can forward you the western union information you will need to transfer me the money on time so i can receive it and resolve my problems before they can allow me travel back home.

Regards

1 response

its possible that theres a virus on your computer if there are emails being sent from your account. you should also change the password for your email account.

if you really wanna make sure theres nothing on there then get www.fixedlikemagic.com to check it out.. they'll clean the computer up completely and probably speed it up too, its really cheap too