Hotmail problem

Closed
andy - Aug 19, 2008 at 10:21 AM
 andy - Aug 19, 2008 at 03:40 PM
I've been having real problems lately with hotmail. It takes ages to connect (if at all) and often times out every time I try to open or send a message. I'm using windows xp i.e. and have tried opera but the same thing is happening. Every other site is fine, just hotmail that's giving me a headache. I'm totally computer illiterate so any advise would really be appreciated!
Related:

1 response

crazygreek28 Posts 1 Registration date Monday August 18, 2008 Status Member Last seen August 19, 2008
Aug 19, 2008 at 02:15 PM
you missing a plg for hotmail deleted your hotmail and reload it it will update and run better then before .

again control panel remove/uninstall ........look for hotmail or even msn and deleted it and then go to i.e and redownload it this will fix the problem you missing software in the old version or maybe just a script but this is the best way to fix it
Hi crazygreek. I really appreciate your help. I tried removing msn as you suggest but it does not give me the option to do this. Also, I have tried everything to download a new version but I cannot open any page that has a connection with hotmail or msn. The page just tries for a long time and then I get the error message. Every other site is fine. Can you suggest any other action that i can take? Thanks again.