Hotmail without java?

Solved/Closed
col - Jul 4, 2008 at 04:09 AM
 avalon - Aug 3, 2010 at 08:59 AM
Hello,

two days ago hotmail changed their java on the site. not, when I try to access it at work I get the following message "Object doesn't support this property or method". work have issued an email stating that as it's not a business critial system, they won't do aything about it. does anyone know of a way to bypass/switch off the javascript?

thanks,

col
Related:

2 responses

Hi,

I was able to resolve the issue "Object doesn't support this property or method" by registering MSXML3.DLL file.

Start | Run | Regsvr32 MSXML3.DLL

If you get any error while registering the DLL file please email me I will let u know the next troubleshooting steps.

Thnx,
Abs
thnx very much dude u,im tryin to slove this prob from last 2 daz your solution fix it in secs.
Hi, yeah, this seems to have worked for me too. Glad I found this thread, it took a lot of googling!

Many thanks!
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Aug 2, 2010 at 05:36 PM
Hello Dace,

As they say, pay to the next! You must now help 2 other persons on with anything, create a world wide chain!
Hi,
When I try to open Hotmail the following box pops up and then I have to close Hotmail.

Windows Internet Explorer

Stop running this script?

A script on this page is causing Internet Explorer to run slowly. If it continues to run your computer may become unresponsive.

Yes.......No

I try to select the Yes button to stop running the script but it does not work. Does anyone have a solution?
I was able to resolve the issue "Object doesn't support this property or method" by registering MSXML3.DLL file.

Start | Run | Regsvr32 MSXML3.DLL

Thnx,
Abs

thnx very much dude u,im tryin to slove this prob from last 2 daz your solution fix it in secs.