Cant get into internet explorer and google

Closed
jamie - Mar 11, 2010 at 07:15 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Mar 12, 2010 at 07:29 AM
Hello,i cant get into internet explorer and google on my computer i have alot of viruses and cant pay for them i dont have a credit card
Related:

2 responses

closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 2,099
Mar 12, 2010 at 03:23 AM
Hi there,

Please explain in details what are the issues you are having with your pc.

Thanks
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Mar 12, 2010 at 07:29 AM
Hello,

You are the victim of a rogue virus which is a scam.

Here is how to remove this Trojan:

Before we can do anything we must first end the processes that belong to Security Tool so that it does not interfere with the cleaning procedure. To do this, download the following file to your Desktop.

https://download.bleepingcomputer.com/grinler/rkill.com

You should now see a window that shows all of your desktop icons, including the rkill.com program. Now double-click on the rkill.com in order to automatically attempt to stop any processes associated with the virus, Please be patient while the program looks for various malware programs and ends them. When it has finished, the black window will automatically close and you can continue with the next step. If you get a message that rkill is an infection, do not be concerned. This message is just a fake warning.

Do not reboot your computer after running rkill as the malware programs will start again.

Download Malwarebyte to your desktop:

Do not reboot your computer after running rkill as the malware programs will start again.

.When the file has finished downloading, look on your desktop for mbam-setup.exe and right-click on it and select Rename. The title of the program will now have a blinking cursor where you can edit the name. Please change the name of the program to Explorer.exe.

After you rename the mbam-setup.exe to Explorer.exe, close all your programs and Windows on your computer, including this one.

Double-click on the icon on your desktop named Explorer.exe. This will start the installation of MBAM onto your computer.

When the installation begins, keep following the prompts in order to continue with the installation process. Do not make any changes to default settings and when the program has finished installing and is at the last screen, make sure you uncheck both of the Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware check boxes. Then click on the Finish button. If Malwarebytes' prompts you to reboot, please do not do so.

Bingo!

Let me know it worked for you.

Regards