Unable to do outgoing call by Samsung GTS5233 [Solved/Closed]

Ask a question shashishekhar651 - Last answered on Aug 12, 2017 at 02:13 AM by Chan
My samsung GTS5233w mobile is not able to make an out going call and if I wish to do so it display 'service not allowed'. incoming call is ok. I have checked call barring status and it shows disable. please help me out. thank you.
Helpful
+91
plus moins
Hi there,

Check show number in call settings and set to default or show ,else hide will not work unless subscribed for it,thus it disables you from making calls,if lost yourself then reset to factory settings .

Thanks
Was this answer helpful?  
Swap- Jun 16, 2011 at 09:35 PM
Thanx a lot Dude!!
Sabza- May 27, 2017 at 12:46 PM
Hey Closeup22

Thanks man that was Tops, I even called MTN they failed to assist me, for two days was unable to make phone calls but with your simple assistance im now up and running.
Helpful
+14
plus moins
@ closeup22

thanx a lot... its workin nw...
Vijay- Nov 3, 2010 at 07:15 AM
Yeah...It is working now for me as well after doing the changes told above. Thanks a lotto the solution provider. Happy Diwali :)
marie- Dec 20, 2010 at 05:11 PM
yeah mine too.it works:) thanks a lot.
Sunil- Jan 14, 2011 at 02:23 AM
Thanks ,,,,,,,,,,,its working . I was supposed to visit the service center but now its no need .
Dumbo- Mar 2, 2011 at 08:54 PM
Wow it worked! Actually I tried resetting the factory settings, that didn't solve the issue. I have to the setting manually. One has to go to
Settings >> Application Settings >> Call and change this to 'by provider'
Helpful
+4
plus moins
Helpful
+3
plus moins
Thanks it is working.

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?