Deep Freeze® - uninstalling

Solved/Closed
Arexeus Posts 7 Registration date Saturday November 22, 2008 Status Member Last seen November 24, 2008 - Nov 24, 2008 at 09:38 AM
 Anurag - Oct 11, 2012 at 11:28 AM
Hello,
I wondered if Deep Freeze can be uninstaled without knowing the password, someone recomended using the instalation kit to uninstal, but it asks for the password. I red on a forum that "windows security kit 2008" (dunno if that's the name) can be used to bypass DeepFreeze® is it true? If yes, how ?
Related:

8 responses

Hi
I have read the comments what you had tried,
ok you dont neet to format your c drive,
once you have followed the steps mentioned by "blueserver", surely you get the message access denied, but try again twice,
now if you look further in Processes, you need to kill one more Process, FrzState2k.exe , just wait for a while depending on your system speed, now you will see , that deep freez icon is gone,

1-NOW, go in the C:\Program Files\Faronics folder and select and SHIFT Delete the whole folder,
2- open regedit - go to" HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ and look for Faronics Folder" hit Delete button from your key board, when asked click yes, job done
this should fix the problem,
If not please reply me on the email above
Regards!
I try ur unsinstall deep freeze but, didn't work.
My Deep freeze Info:6.30.020.1818
kcross > Fran
Mar 11, 2010 at 08:50 PM
im using the version 6.20.20.1692 of deepfreeze. they say there's no way one can uninstall it since its immune to the unfreezer that works only with earlier versions like 5 and below. I know my password but the prob is it doesnt seem to appear at the system tray (near time bar). how can I open the icon again? tried running it from program files but doesnt open. PLEASE HELP.
thank u man its working
hai ICE your method is correct,i solve my problem with ur help.thank u man