Problem with wireless connection

Closed
Viks - Dec 20, 2008 at 06:35 AM
 Viks - Dec 20, 2008 at 07:18 AM
Hello,

I have a problem. I one desktop, one laptop and one router, and also an internet connection.
The problem is that I am only able to connect either laptop or desktop to internet through router. I am not able to run internet on both at the same time. Could anyone guide me through the setting up the connection through router, so that I can run internet on both, desktop and laptop.
Thanks in advance.

1 response

if i understand what you say right ... you need something like ( nway switch ) .. go to this page and you'll see

http://www.cdromshop.com/cdshop/desc/p.790069221248.htm

i don't know what kind is your connection .. caple or else .. but go to any company or store and tell them how do you connect to the net .. and they well give you the right one
Hey,

Thanks for the reply.
I have a broadband internet connection (local). I have brought a router ZTE 2XDSL 531B.
Now, I want to connect my laptop and desktop to access internet. Presently, everything is great getting online via my wireless laptop. But, I am either able to connect desktop to internet or laptop, but not both at same time. I want to connect both (desktop and laptop) at the same time. Please help me with that. thanks.