Verizon is one of the largest mobile service providers in the U.S., with coverage stretching coast to coast. If you need to activate your Verizon mobile, you can do so online at My Verizon, by visiting a Verizon store, or by phone. Continue reading to find out how to activate your Verizon phone via phone call.
What number you should call to activate your Verizon phone?
- To activate your Verizon mobile phone by telephone, call 1-877-807-4646.
- To do so, you will need to use another phone.
- Once dialed, follow the voice instructions that guide you through the SIM activation process.
- Then, insert the SIM card into your phone and you should be ready to make phone calls.
How to activate your Verizon phone online?
Save your contacts and important content on your old phone using the Transfer Content info .
Switch off both phones.
If necessary, insert the SIM card into the new phone.
Next, follow the on-screen Setup Wizard instructions to activate your new phone.
- Verizon activation number 877
- Verizon activation number
- T-Mobile activate SIM card: phone number, online, iPhone > Guide
- Secret codes for Android phones > Guide
- Facebook account locked due to suspicious activity > Forum - Facebook
- Vi volte activation sms code > Guide
- We saw unusual activity on your account. this may mean that someone has used your account without your knowledge. > Forum - Facebook
- How to update emojis: on Android, on iPhone
- T-Mobile change number: online, on SIM card
- T-Mobile Voicemail: number, app, setup, password
- How to auto redial: app, iPhone, Samsung, in Android
- How to adjust touch sensitivity: iPhone, iPad, Android
- How to set up T-Mobile account permissions?
- Sky mobile SIM: activation, not activated
- How to check T-Mobile data balance: online, app
- How to recover deleted contacts: iPhone, Android, Samsung
- How to find a lost or stolen phone?
- Transfer your phone number to Sprint
- How to schedule texts: iPhone, Android, Samsung
- How to take 3D photos: with Android, iPhone
- How to uninstall apps from the Windows Store on Windows 8.1
- How to clean and disinfect your phone and other electronics?
- Pay with your phone: best apps, how to use
- USIM locked
- Manage AT&T prepaid account: cancel autopay, change payment
- How to improve battery life: iPhone, Android
- How to wipe your phone before selling it?
- Use your phone like a pro: tips and tricks
- Why do cell phone batteries explode and how to prevent it?
- Why your cell phone is overheating: reasons, solutions
- How to reset your smartphone: iPhone, Android, Windows Phone