I have two facebook accounts

Closed
Holliee.x - Nov 3, 2010 at 03:38 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Nov 5, 2010 at 04:44 AM
Hello, My name is Hollie,And i have two facebook accounts with the same email but different passwords,I am currently usingg one of the accounts,however the other one i would like to delete,but i dont know what the password for it is.Is there any way i could fine that out,because i would really like to delete it? Thaankyou.. Holliee x

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Nov 4, 2010 at 12:37 PM
Hi,

It may have been compromised with new account,for further information contact Facebook support team.

Thanks
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,167
Nov 4, 2010 at 04:01 PM
Hi Pcsces is correct! Two accounts with the same e-mail address is a big no no!

You have two choices. Leave the old account as it is and let it die or you can try to recover it in order to deactivate it.

To recover the account password:

You can recover your Facebook password by following the instructions on this link :

https://www.facebook.com/login/identify/?ctx=recover

Regards
Blocked Profile
Nov 5, 2010 at 03:56 AM
Hi Ambucias,

Well the thing that the user has two Facebook account with same Email address is quite confusing ,can you suggest me something like how is that possible as to my knowledge you cannot create another account with same email address ,so am i wrong on this or it can be done ?

Thanks
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,167
Nov 5, 2010 at 04:44 AM
Hi pcsces

Good question! Yes, you are correct! No, you are not wrong! I stumbled and hit the side of my head. Sorry about that. However, the link to recover the account is correct as it is possible for one person to have two account with different e-mail.

Have a pleasant day and thank you for helping to rectify the situation. I appreciate it.