Blocked Hotmail

Solved/Closed
shantha perera - Jun 5, 2011 at 03:23 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jun 5, 2011 at 05:17 AM
Hello,

I used my hotmail account more than 15 years. But I found that it was not working from 3rd June 2011. Some time back I noticed it has been hacked and spams were circulated through my email. Then I changed my password and found the problem was solved. But without having any clue suddenly I found that my email has been blocked. I changed the password too, but nothing worked. I furnished the requested details to customer support too. But I didn't get any answer from them. I cannot even approach the forum also as i don't have PIN. This really sad.

Please help me to get my email account unblocked.

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Jun 5, 2011 at 05:17 AM
Dear shantha perera,

There is only one way to communicate with Hotmail and that is the way Hotmail has provided to recover accounts. They have not provided any other solution. Unfortunately Hotmail is not secured and one should never save data on Hotmail servers without backing it up.

Please follow the procedure given in the following tip and recover your account:

https://ccm.net/apps-sites/email/1375-outlook-account-blocked-and-hacked/#topedit

There are hundreds if not thousands of accounts being blocked because they were hacked and used for spamming, so it may take up to two weeks before you get an answer.

If the above solution does not work, your account is lost forever.

Sorry but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Regards