Google's logo doesn't appear???

Closed
Yoda - Jul 25, 2012 at 11:58 PM
 Yoda - Jul 29, 2012 at 06:48 PM
Hello,
When I open my home page (Google Search) the Google logo does not appear and all I see is white where the logo should be. All the other normal stuff are there except for the logo.

Go to the the following link to see what it looks like to me:
http://brickextra.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/screenhunter-01-jul-26.jpg

I am using Mozilla Firefox 14.0.1 and have tried clearing my cache and all of the other possible solutions but to no avail. When I tried going into a different web browser (Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702) it looked fine. And then I tried looking at it (Google) on a different computer (in Mozilla Firefox 14.0.1 again) and it still looked fine. So it must be something to do with my settings.

When Google change the logo for birthdays and other stuff it looks okay. But the normal Google logo doesn't show up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PS: I have already tried the solution given in this post.

Related:

1 response

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Jul 26, 2012 at 05:58 AM
Hello,

Try this 1

Reset the "Firefox Browser". Follow the below instructions

Click on Start --> Run --> Type firefox -safe-mode and press "Enter".

"Firefox SafeMode" window will be opened. Select the options "Disable all

add-ons, Reset the toolbar and controls, Restore default search engines and

Reset all user preferences to Firefox defaults" --> Click on "Make Changes and

Restart".

Good Luck
I have just tried what you said, but since Google has made special images depicting the 2012 Olympics, I do not know whether the main Google logo will show up -Have to wait a couple of weeks!