I want to send 120 e-mail with 120 attachments

Solved/Closed
issahamameh Posts 22 Registration date Friday October 19, 2012 Status Member Last seen June 22, 2013 - Mar 15, 2013 at 03:19 PM
medo42002 Posts 1 Registration date Sunday February 19, 2017 Status Member Last seen February 19, 2017 - Feb 19, 2017 at 07:27 AM
Hello,

I have excel file for salaries. In this file I have all the data for each employee (120 employees) including their e-mails as well.
I want to sent for each one salary slip (in a table or row if information or attachment) showing his payment details.

My questions: How can I do it in a quickly way using either VBA code or merge mail or converting to word first then do something??? I think it might be there is a way to do that?

I would be very grateful if anyone can help me or guide me to do that.
Thanks in advance.
Issa

1 response

rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday January 28, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen May 5, 2022 766
Mar 16, 2013 at 11:51 AM
So you have 250 files already and you just want to send those files to 250 emails ?
issahamameh Posts 22 Registration date Friday October 19, 2012 Status Member Last seen June 22, 2013 1
Mar 17, 2013 at 08:17 AM
Dear Rizvisa1,
Thanks a lot for your interest and help. I have two cases:

First case: I have 120 excel sheet in a workbook. Each sheet represent a monthly pay slip for each employee. I want to inform you here how normally I distribute them, I print every sheet as PDF, I mean convert each excel sheet to PDF file separately and then save all of them in one folder, then I cut each created PDF file and paste it to each employee's personal folder. This takes me a lot of time.
What I need here if possible is to send all the employees e-mail (Merge mail for instance) with the attachment (PDF) which this instead of distributing them to their personal folder. Or if possible to send them the excel sheets directly without converting to PDF or to send at least the data from each excel sheet. I'm looking to save my time instead of converting to PDF then cut and paste to each personal folder. By the way, I have their e-mails as a list.

Second case: I have one excel sheet includes the following data:
Column A: The E-mail for each employees.
Column B: Employee's names
Column B: The amounts that transferred to each employee's account.
What I need here is to send each employee e-mail to inform him with amount only that transferred to his/her account. How could I do it automatically not manually, I mean to use any programing (VBA) or to convert the data to word then use mail merge or any other possible way.

Thank you in advance for any possible assistant and will be highly appreciated.
Issa
rizvisa1 Posts 4478 Registration date Thursday January 28, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen May 5, 2022 766
Mar 17, 2013 at 10:24 AM
One easier solution that comes to my mind is that why not have a macro that loops thru the sheets it self and print the pdf file directly in the folders ?