Facebook security code won't send to my email [Solved/Closed]

-
Hello,

My Facebook account has temporarily been suspended and asks me to verify my account. It sends me security code via my email address. I did click on on the the option to send me the security code but it never landed in my email ID.

I've sent numerous emails to Facebook and they haven't replied.

Please help!
System Configuration: / Indeterminable Indeterminable
See more 

2 replies

Best answer
approved by Ratnendra Ashok on Dec 21, 2018
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
October 12, 2019
Thank you
Greetings BBy_G

I read your text relating as to why you are not receiving the answers you wish from Facebook.

As you may suspect, Facebook is extremely large worldwide network which unfortunately must often use automatic responses to very personal problems. I guess that you may do the same if you had close to a billion personal accounts.

To recover your account, you must absolutely get your hands back on your PC. You follow the instructions explained here.

Ambucias

Say "Thank you" 20

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 6351 users have said thank you to us this month

the problem is that they never send the code needed to get back into your account that was her problem not how to reset her password. i currently am having the same issue they never send the code
Thank you
please note my email address is the correct one to my facebook, and also facebook hasnt replied to solve my issue that ive reported numerous times. they respond to password resets through the same email address but that doesnt reactivate my account I need the security code for my account which will not come through to my email address by clicking on the link send in step 2 to verify my account. my account was tempoarily suspended because I reported my ex going on my account deleting all my friends from my facebook ive recovered most back but then decided to report it to facebook as it is supposed to be illegal for people to do that, but instead of resolving that issue it came up with a message saying my account had been phinshed but that wasnt the case my computer stores my password and my ex used my computer without me knowing when he broke into my home. now its asking for me to verify my account by a security code that wont deliver to my email address. someone please tell me how I can get my account back thanks