Toshiba won't boot!

Closed
D4N1S4UR - May 5, 2013 at 11:12 PM
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 - May 6, 2013 at 03:37 AM
Hello,

My toshiba isnt working. i rebooted it but now it wont turn back on. I tried the battery thing and all that but nothing works. when i turn it on i see the Toshiba thing then a bunch of letters come up and repeats itself over and over. HELP?!
Related:

1 response

Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
May 6, 2013 at 03:37 AM
Hi D4N1S4UR,

As you can see the Toshiba logo during initial start-up, it indicates the computer is completing the "Power On Self-Test" (POST). This means the components, viz. Motherboard; Memory; Processor and Power Subsystem, needed to initialize the computer's start-up are responsive. Next step is to verify if any hardware component (external or internal) is causing the problem. To do this, please remove any external devices attached to the computer and check if the problem exists. Access the BIOS setup menu and check if the computer restarts by itself. Press the F1 or ESC key after switching on the computer to be able to access BIOS set up menu.

In your reply please include the exact System Model Number of your Toshiba Laptop and also mention the Operating System installed in this Laptop.

Please do write back to us.