Booting menu appears.

Closed
imran123 Posts 10 Registration date Wednesday August 14, 2013 Status Member Last seen August 16, 2013 - Aug 16, 2013 at 01:18 AM
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 - Aug 21, 2013 at 01:46 PM
Hello,

I have formatted my Laptop 2 days back. But the issue with me is that every time i turn on the laptop it directly goes to the multi boot section than after i have to press Esc to load my system (When i press escape after that Windows 7 Ultimate loads and i am able to see my desktop screen).
Is there any solution for this so that i don't have to press Esc again and again by the time of turning on the laptop.

Note: The formatting of my laptop was done with the help of USB Flash drive.

Please provide a solution for this.

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."

1 response

Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Aug 21, 2013 at 01:46 PM
Hi imran123,

I would need a little clarification before I can assist you. You have mentioned, "every time i turn on the laptop it directly goes to the multi boot section than after I have to press Esc to load my system". Please confirm if you are referring to the black Dual Boot Screen where you have option to choose from different Operating Systems or is it a different screen?

Please do write back to us.

Thanks & Regards
Zohaib R
#iworkfordell