Wireless,Volume +/- FN Key On Screen Graphic No Longer Displays

Closed
sherifmohammed Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday November 6, 2013 Status Member Last seen November 6, 2013 - Nov 6, 2013 at 03:21 AM
King Odin Posts 7 Registration date Wednesday November 6, 2013 Status Member Last seen November 6, 2013 - Nov 6, 2013 at 11:11 AM
I have a Windows 7 Home premium Toshiba P850 . Recently the volume and wireless and the other FN key has stopped bringing up the on screen graphic for +/- the volume (although I can still +/- the volume) and on, off the wireless . However, the same for brightness and monitor selection still works and the on screen graphic comes up as expected.
I haven't made any recent changes although Windows Updates are set to be automatically installed. Is any one else experiencing this problem? I have tried re-installing the Event Service (flash cards settings) but to no avail -
Any help would be much appreciated! Cheers.
Related:

1 response

King Odin Posts 7 Registration date Wednesday November 6, 2013 Status Member Last seen November 6, 2013 2
Nov 6, 2013 at 11:11 AM
Well I have experienced the same issues with before.
I own a Toshiba notebook NB305 and the volume stopped appearing etc.

I factory restored and it appeared again and hasn't disappeared since.
I also had the same issue with my ASUS Gaming laptop but when I factory restored all was fixed...

Hope this helps and make sure to backup everything necessary before restoring.

Best of Luck!