My Toshiba Laptop won't Start up on Normal mode

Closed
-Chacha_ Posts 1 Registration date Thursday February 13, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 13, 2014 - Feb 13, 2014 at 01:04 PM
 Blocked Profile - Feb 14, 2014 at 09:51 AM
Hey, i'm dealing with this problem where my Toshiba Satellite C840 laptop wont start up on normal mode. i dont even know a shit when it comes to this kind of things. 2 days ago it worked perfectly fine, havent used it the next day. but after that, whenever i try to start it the only thing that flashes at the screen is the logo "Starting windows" after that it freezes, then the screen turns to black (but i can hear the sound of the windows loading). i cant do a thing, scared to tell my mom about this. i can only shut it down by using the keyboard or taking out the battery. when i turn it on again it lets me choose what mode to use, then the only thing i can use is the "safe mode w/ networking". i hope you can help me find an easy way regarding this matter, THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE :)
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Feb 14, 2014 at 09:51 AM
OK, hang in there.

Boot it up into safe mode an build a repair disk, in the contro lpanel, system restore, the left hand side has an option to build a repair disk. If you cannot build it at that machine, build one at a friends house.

Let us know!