Windows & bios dont recognize hard drive unable to restore data

Closed
goad - Feb 19, 2015 at 05:32 AM
KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   - Feb 24, 2015 at 02:50 AM
hi everybody,
i have a lacie Porsche p9230 3tb external hard drive, the drive is only six month old all my media is stored in this drive.
one day the drive just stopped responding and after working about 30 min it was just disappeared from windows and device manager.
for the windows to recognize the drive i need to restart my pc
there is no "crank" sound from the drive it sound in good order
i disconnect the drive from the enclosure where i found Seagate ST3000DM001.
when i connected the drive via sata the BIOS would stuck for 7 minutes until move foreword to windows, and did not recognize the drive

I MUST RESTORE THE DATA FROM THE HARD DRIVE PLEASE HELP ME

THINGS IVE TRIED:

test drive recovery

hdd regenerator

replace enclosure

connect directly as sata (2 different computers ahci ide raid)

ubunto

partition recovery

i have search the web for weeks and come up with no solutions

all i want is to restore my data any suggestions?

THANK YOU :)
Related:

1 response

KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122
Feb 24, 2015 at 02:50 AM
Hello goad,

I see that you've tried almost everything to get out your data, but I think there's a one thing more to try. Can you bring your external hard drive to a data recovery company? Yes, it will cost a decent amount, but if you can't live without this data, you should consider this option as a last resort. I'm afraid that your hard drive have been hardware encrypted and you won't be able to recover your files in the "conventional" way.

Good luck.

KY_WD