I want to clean by hard disk

Closed
discussion4world - Apr 3, 2009 at 04:00 AM
discussion4world Posts 1 Registration date Thursday April 2, 2009 Status Member Last seen April 3, 2009 - Apr 3, 2009 at 06:13 AM
Hello,
i want to clean my hard disk , i found that even though i format the system i am not able to eleminate the virus.
Could any tell me how can i clean my hard disk such that once i format the system install os, i will not find the viruses.Thnaks.
Related:

2 responses

moulkou Posts 33 Registration date Tuesday December 30, 2008 Status Member Last seen July 21, 2009 8
Apr 3, 2009 at 04:08 AM
Do you know what type of virus is it? Have you format your HDD or Reinstall the OS..Nomally if you reinstall a fresh copy of Windows this will clean out all the Data ,,,including the viruses
discussion4world Posts 1 Registration date Thursday April 2, 2009 Status Member Last seen April 3, 2009
Apr 3, 2009 at 06:13 AM
i rembered the virus is some what win32\...

i formated my system many a times and installed new os but i find this virus exist in my system so i thought the optimum solution is cleaning my hard disk in some way.

and also if i format and install os why am i finding same virus exist in my system. The effect of this virus is that it is attacking each and every software i am trying to install. After attacking it not at all allowing me to unstall that installed software. Please help me in this matter , how can i come out ...