Why laptop turn on without pressing power button when it is unpl

Closed
Anam - Sep 13, 2015 at 12:55 PM
KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   - Sep 15, 2015 at 10:58 AM
Hello,

I have a problem. My laptop automatically power on without pressing power button when it is unplugged. please give a solution.

Related:

1 response

KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122
Sep 15, 2015 at 10:58 AM
Hello Anam,

Is your laptop new and coming with this type of issue or have got this recently? I think you should check your Power Options under Control panel menu first. The power plan settings might have been changed.
If it's not the case, then the issue could be hidden in the PSU on the motherboard of your laptop. Does it power up by itself without the battery but only on power cord? If don't, go and check your BIOS power settings that might prevent the lap go on while the cable is plugged in and make it work only on battery.
You can enter in the BIOS via pressing the respective F key while booting. Come and share the results what happened.

Hope that I helped you.