FB Login Problems-repeated "Not logged in Please login to cont." [Solved]

Ask a question bestotimesworstotimes 5Posts Sunday June 5, 2016Registration date June 6, 2016 Last seen - Last answered on Jun 6, 2016 06:20PM
I can no longer login to Facebook on any computer. I deactivated my account under the impression from FB instructions that it would reactivate in 7 days. I'm totally confounded as to whether it actually ever deactivated. I was told via email it had yet it never ceased working on my phone. Now when I try to enter FB on any computer it repeatedly tells me "Not logged in, Please login to continue". However, when I select [login] from this warning dialogue box it first puts up the same dialogue box a few times, and then it opens a login window...endless loop. The only help options I find on FB require me to be logged in, hence I cannot use their help. There are no phone numbers for support (I'm old I expect this for any business) so I'm lost as to what to do. I know googling and use it extensively but cannot find a solution that works. Please help.
See more 
Helpful
+1
moins plus
hello, yes my page is viewable to others, I can also navigate FB on my phone. It's only on computers that it has the problem.
Ambucias 35239Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus December 8, 2016 Last seen - Jun 6, 2016 04:23PM
That's normal, Fb does not like different devices with different ip's.
bestotimesworstotimes 5Posts Sunday June 5, 2016Registration date June 6, 2016 Last seen - Jun 6, 2016 06:02PM
So, is there a solution that will help me access/login to my FB account?
Ambucias 35239Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus December 8, 2016 Last seen - Jun 6, 2016 06:16PM
Keep accessing it on your phone.

Ensure you completely logout from your phone before trying to access from your computer,

You may wish to read this:
https://www.facebook.com/notes/facebook/staying-in-control-of-your-facebook-logins/389991097130/
bestotimesworstotimes 5Posts Sunday June 5, 2016Registration date June 6, 2016 Last seen - Jun 6, 2016 06:19PM
Thank you. I view the link and see if it provides the solution I've been looking for.
bestotimesworstotimes 5Posts Sunday June 5, 2016Registration date June 6, 2016 Last seen - Jun 6, 2016 06:20PM
Oh well, the first thing that popped up when I went to the link was the menacing notice that I must be logged in to view it. :) I'll try from my phone.
Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Hi

Is your Facebook page still online, that is other people can view it?

P.S. You are correct, Facebook does not allow phone contacts otherwise they would be flooded beyond despair.
Add comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?