Compatibility problem

Solved/Closed
John - Jun 16, 2016 at 11:25 PM
 John - Jun 17, 2016 at 04:05 AM
Hello,

Basically, I had gta sa on windows 7 32 bit not geniune and it was working for around one year in a perfect way but I did change my graphic card today to 730 geforce but the game is refusing to launch without even poping an error
Related:

2 responses

Computertech Posts 3569 Registration date Friday February 6, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen July 18, 2016 892
Jun 17, 2016 at 02:52 AM
What do you mean by "windows 7 32 bit not geniune"
I bought windows 7 ultimate and after a while I discovered that it is not original and I got the black screen in the background etc...
But the game kept working with this condition or a long time until I applied my Nvidia GeForce 730 ddr5 today and the game stopped working, I've tried all solutions by applying Windows 89 compatibility and by re-installing the game and also my deleting gta_sa_set and still I've the same problem, it doesn't show any error just the loading sign next to my mouse and nothing happens, I've thought it's an .exe error in my computer but it seems it wasn't because I've tried another game and it did work, I need help please, I'm not sure if it's my windows or my ram is too low for the graphic cards or my monitor is an old one or what...
By the way when I try adjusting my resolution I see a msg with this "Generic Non-Pnp Monitor " I wanted to share that because before applying the graphic cards I did not meet this kind of msg, it stated my monitor model instead of this msg.

Notice: I got 2gb ram and Nvidia Geforce GT 730 DDR5.
I bought windows 7 ultimate and after a while I discovered that it is not original and I got the black screen in the background etc...
But the game kept working with this condition or a long time until I applied my Nvidia GeForce 730 ddr5 today and the game stopped working, I've tried all solutions by applying Windows 89 compatibility and by re-installing the game and also my deleting gta_sa_set and still I've the same problem, it doesn't show any error just the loading sign next to my mouse and nothing happens, I've thought it's an .exe error in my computer but it seems it wasn't because I've tried another game and it did work, I need help please, I'm not sure if it's my windows or my ram is too low for the graphic cards or my monitor is an old one or what...
By the way when I try adjusting my resolution I see a msg with this "Generic Non-Pnp Monitor " I wanted to share that because before applying the graphic cards I did not meet this kind of msg, it stated my monitor model instead of this msg.

Notice: I got 2gb ram and Nvidia Geforce GT 730 DDR5