Compatibility problem [Solved]

Ask a question John - Last answered on Jun 17, 2016 04:05AM
Hello,

Basically, I had gta sa on windows 7 32 bit not geniune and it was working for around one year in a perfect way but I did change my graphic card today to 730 geforce but the game is refusing to launch without even poping an error
See more 
Helpful
+0
moins plus
What do you mean by "windows 7 32 bit not geniune"
John- Jun 17, 2016 04:03AM
I bought windows 7 ultimate and after a while I discovered that it is not original and I got the black screen in the background etc...
But the game kept working with this condition or a long time until I applied my Nvidia GeForce 730 ddr5 today and the game stopped working, I've tried all solutions by applying Windows 89 compatibility and by re-installing the game and also my deleting gta_sa_set and still I've the same problem, it doesn't show any error just the loading sign next to my mouse and nothing happens, I've thought it's an .exe error in my computer but it seems it wasn't because I've tried another game and it did work, I need help please, I'm not sure if it's my windows or my ram is too low for the graphic cards or my monitor is an old one or what...
By the way when I try adjusting my resolution I see a msg with this "Generic Non-Pnp Monitor " I wanted to share that because before applying the graphic cards I did not meet this kind of msg, it stated my monitor model instead of this msg.

Notice: I got 2gb ram and Nvidia Geforce GT 730 DDR5.
Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
I bought windows 7 ultimate and after a while I discovered that it is not original and I got the black screen in the background etc...
But the game kept working with this condition or a long time until I applied my Nvidia GeForce 730 ddr5 today and the game stopped working, I've tried all solutions by applying Windows 89 compatibility and by re-installing the game and also my deleting gta_sa_set and still I've the same problem, it doesn't show any error just the loading sign next to my mouse and nothing happens, I've thought it's an .exe error in my computer but it seems it wasn't because I've tried another game and it did work, I need help please, I'm not sure if it's my windows or my ram is too low for the graphic cards or my monitor is an old one or what...
By the way when I try adjusting my resolution I see a msg with this "Generic Non-Pnp Monitor " I wanted to share that because before applying the graphic cards I did not meet this kind of msg, it stated my monitor model instead of this msg.

Notice: I got 2gb ram and Nvidia Geforce GT 730 DDR5
Add comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?