Booting up problems

Closed
Janek Pudlik - Jun 18, 2016 at 02:16 PM
gmeades Posts 1 Registration date Monday June 6, 2016 Status Member Last seen June 21, 2016 - Jun 21, 2016 at 03:16 PM
I'm having a problem every time I start up my pc. Before windows loads up I get the option to start up windows normally or activate tools for fixing the system while start up (My pc is in Polish so this is the best translation I could give.) If I chose to start it up normally I have the windows loading screen with the icon and it loads for ever. If I chose the second option I get a loading bar followed up by a black screen and once again nothing happens. I'm hoping there's someone who knows a possible solution. Thanks

1 response

gmeades Posts 1 Registration date Monday June 6, 2016 Status Member Last seen June 21, 2016
Jun 21, 2016 at 03:16 PM
Before going into any other options, have you tried "Last Known Good Configuration"...?

This option should appear on the same screen as the other options...

If it doesn't for some reason, press the F8 key while the computer is booting up just after the first screen (the BIOS screen) appears...

Choosing the "Last Known Good Configuration" is usually the easiest and fastest solution for computers in a state like yours...