Ryujinx download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Ryujinx is a Nintendo Switch emulator that gives you the ability to play a wide variety of exclusive games from this console from the comfort of your PC. It is an open-source software developed by a community of independent developers. There are many possibilities to adapt the emulator to your own gaming preferences. In addition, Ryujinx has a clear and clutter-free interface that is easy to use for beginners and advanced users.
What is Ryujinx?
Ryujinx is an open-source Nintendo Switch emulator designed to allow you to play Nintendo Switch games on your computers. It is developed by a community of programmers and contributors who work together to create an accurate and functional emulation of the Nintendo Switch console. As an emulator, Ryujinx replicates the behavior of the Nintendo Switch's hardware and software, enabling it to run games and applications originally designed for the console.
What are the key features of Ryujinx?
- High Compatibility: One of the main strengths is the ability to faithfully replicate hundreds of original Nintendo Switch games through Ryujinx. Animal Crossing, Super Mario 3D world, Mario Party Superstars, Brain Training, Just Dance, The World Ends with You, Nyan Cat: Lost in Space, and Lost Horizon are some of them. For a full list of supported games you can visit the Ryujinx GitHub page.
- Renewed and Intuitive Interface: The Ryujinx panel adapts to any type of user, making it easier for you to access all the options of your interest from the main window.
- Constant Updates: A team of Ryujinx developers works continuously to integrate amendments that improve the performance of the emulator.
- Collaborative development: In addition, the creators of Ryujinx offer you the possibility to participate in the development process. Since it is an open-source program, you have the possibility to make your own contributions to the software if you have programming skills.
How to use Ryujinx?
To make sure you do things the right way, it is highly recommendable to read this setup and configuration guide.
Is Ryujinx free?
You can use the Ryujinx emulator in a totally free and unlimited way. If you want to make a voluntary contribution, you can do that through the Ryujinx Patreon page.
Is Ryujinx safe to use?
Ryujinx is a safe and secure tool created by video game fanatics like you.
What are the differences between Ryujinx and Yuzu?
The truth is that both emulators share nearly the same features. The only real difference is that Ryujinx is developed using C#, whereas Yuzu is built on the C++ programming language.
What are the system requirements for Ryujinx?
- Operating System: Windows 7 or newer (64-bit).
- Processor: Intel Core i7 3770 3.4 GHz or AMD FX-8350 4 GHz.
- Memory: 6 GB RAM.
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 or AMD Radeon R9 290.
- Storage 15 GB available disk space.
- Ryujinx system requirements
- Ryujinx download
- Ryujinx requirements
- God of war 3 system requirements [solved] > Video Games Forum
- God of War 3 minimum requirements [solved] > Video Games Forum
- Can i run god of war 3 on 2gb ram [solved] > Video Games Forum
- Mobile Legends: Bang Bang > Download - MOBA
- Office 2013 system requirements > Guide