Copy paste special into last row of another worksheet

Solved/Closed
Roy - Jun 17, 2016 at 05:53 AM
TrowaD Posts 2921 Registration date Sunday September 12, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen December 27, 2022 - Jun 27, 2016 at 09:42 AM
Hello,

Thank you for taking your time to read my questions.

My question is the following any form of help will be greatly appreciated.

I am trying to use check boxes in order to copy and paste values over to another worksheet automatically.

This means multiple items need to append onto the other worksheet leaving a row between eachother.

Is there something i can do to make this work?

this is the code i am currently using, but instead of having a specified area of selection when copying too, i would like it to pick up the row below the last used row

Private Sub CheckBox1_Click()
Worksheets("WebADI").Range("C19:Q272").value = Worksheets("Allocation").Range("K9:Y262").value
End Sub
Private Sub CheckBox2_Click()
Worksheets("WebADI").Range("C274:Q536").value = Worksheets("Allocation").Range("K273:Y526").value
End Sub

Thank you for any responses recieved.

Related:

2 responses

TrowaD Posts 2921 Registration date Sunday September 12, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen December 27, 2022 552
Jun 21, 2016 at 11:35 AM
Hi Roy,

Try this:
Worksheets("Allocation").Range("K9:Y262").copy Worksheets("WebADI").Range("C"&rows.count).end(xlup).offset(1,0)

When you want an empty row between pasted data change the offset to (2,0).

Best regards,
Trowa
Hi Trowa,

thank you very much for your response its made a huge dent in what i am trying to do. It worked in regards to pasting the information over, however i will need to paste as values in order to stop all the formulas ref'ing out, can you please help me further in pasting the same code as values.

Thank you Roy