Transfer contacts from Blackberry to iPhone 7 [Solved]

Ask a question pscordaw 4Posts Friday November 4, 2016Registration date November 15, 2016 Last seen - Last answered on Nov 15, 2016 at 06:26 AM
Hello,

Hello, How to transfer contacts and text messages from Blackberry Bold 9900 to iPhone 7? I am new to iPhone and don't know how to do this. Please help. thanks
See more 
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Hi

Do you have Bluetooth?
pscordaw 4Posts Friday November 4, 2016Registration date November 15, 2016 Last seen - Nov 4, 2016 at 10:03 PM
I tried bluetooth, but my iPhone can't pair BB
Ambucias 35174Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration date ModeratorStatus December 7, 2016 Last seen - Nov 5, 2016 at 04:54 AM
Sorry, I have no solution
Add comment
Helpful
+0
moins plus
Try to use Google gmail to sync contacts.
First , you need to sync and backup android phone contacts to Google account. Go to Settings on your Android phone and choose "Accounts and Sync". Enter your Google account details and sync android data.

Next ,you can sync Google account contacts to iPhone. Open up your new iPhone. Go to Settings > Click Add Account>Choose Google > Sign in to your Google account >Sync contacts to iPhone. You will find all contacts are in your iPhone.

More:
http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/mobile-phone/move-contacts-from-blackberry-iphone-3448910/

But for messages, I personally recommend some tools like Mobiledic phone transfer, which is a desktop software running on Windows and Mac. it can transfer everything between Android, iPhone and blackberry.

http://www.mobiledic.com/android-topic/transfer-blackberry-contacts-to-iphone.html

it may works, but not free. I used the trail version to transfer 50 messages, you can also use the trail version.
pscordaw 4Posts Friday November 4, 2016Registration date November 15, 2016 Last seen - Nov 15, 2016 at 06:26 AM
Thanks, it is really helpful.
Add comment

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?