Charger gave a lot of electricity to my laptop

Closed
Ali - Updated by Ambucias on 10/01/17 at 05:02 AM
KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   - Jan 10, 2017 at 04:44 AM
Aslam-o-alaikum
Plzz help me last week I was working on my laptop and suddenly my charger gave a lot of electricity to my laptop and is not Turing on plzz help if you guys know thxx

Khuda hafiz
Related:

1 response

KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122
Jan 10, 2017 at 04:44 AM
Hello Ali,

It's a quite unpleasant what has happened to your laptop. I guess, the files that are stored on the hard drive of the laptop are the most important things to you, so you have to recover them. You could take out the disk and connect it to another PC in order to try to get the data. Please, do that only if the warranty of the laptop has already expired otherwise you would lose the warranty.
You can use a SATA-USB cable /called adaptor/ or put the drive in an external case. While connected to the USB port of the other PC, try to access the data. You could also bring the hard drive to a professional data recovery company to try to extract the data.

Cheers.